I got my new (temporary) ViaTalk number, unlocked my AC-211, and put in their info. I've got my SR number forwarding to my ViaTalk number, so I don't have to give out the temp number for the duration of the porting period. For those of you who are using the AC-211, here are the settings you need:
- Under the "SIP" menu, use whatever server they give you as the primary server, port 5060.
- For the Line 1 entry on the SIP screen:
- The User/Phone number AND Authentication Name are the phone ViaTalk gives you.
- The password is the one ViaTalk gives you.
- Next, click the "Line 1" tab.
- Change "Send out of band telephone events" to RFC 2833. Payload value is 101. Do this for the Line 2 tab as well.
- Next, click the CODECS menu.
- For both lines, use G711U.
Note that when the port of your SR number to ViaTalk is complete, you'll need to use your SR number in place of your ViaTalk number in these configs.