- Disconnect your WAN port from the gizmo
- Open your browser (I used IE - cannot verify if it will work with any other browser). Go to »192.168.251.1/Voice_adminPage.htm - the IP Address will verify if you changed the default settings in the gizmo. If so, use that address, but DO NOT FORGET the /Voice_adminPage.htm at the end.
- Login using your admin password. If you do not know the password, try one available at »gizmopasswords.blogspot.com
- Turn off provisioning if you have not done this already. To do this, go to NETWORK -> Provisioning setting. Uncheck the "Enable Provisioning" box and hit the "Save and Reboot" button. After rebooting, you may not be able to login to the admin account since the reboot will default to index.htm. Hit CANCEL, and go to »192.168.251.1/Voice_adminPage.htm to login.
- Go to VOIP -> SIP Proxy and enter these settings:
- SIP Proxy - Enter exactly what was sent in your email from ViaTalk. Remove any whitespaces at the end.
- Check "Use Outbound Proxy" box
- SIP Local Signaling Port: 5060
- SIP Domain:
- Registration Expiration time: 60
- Preferred Codecs List: PCMU/8000
- Choose "NONE" for all others.
- Click "Save" button.
- Go to VOIP -> User Account.
- Choose Line 1 from dropdown
- User ID: Your 11-digit phone number from email (starting with country code 1)
- Password: From email
- User Name: Same as User ID above
- Authentication ID:
- Use Hot Phone Number: NO
- Hot Phone Number:
- Use T38 FAX: Yes
- Click "Save" button
Check under the "information" to see if line 1 is registered
Note that when the port of your SR number to ViaTalk is complete, you'll need to use your SR number in place of your ViaTalk number in these configs.