Friday, August 10, 2007

What to do if TeleBlend is giving you the runaround

If you're a paid subscriber to TeleBlend and you're experiencing outages, lack of voicemail, no incoming, no outgoing, etc, etc, etc, you need to do two things:
1. File a dispute with your bank or credit card company for the charges. If they ask why, say it's for failure to provide advertised services.
2. File a complaint with the FCC. Same thing, failure to provide advertised telecom services for which you've paid. If your number port is being held up or stolen by TB, and you can get documentation from your new provider, cite that as well.

I'd say call their CSR lines, but apparently, all circuits are busy :-/

1 comment:

John Lennon said...

If you like me have been without service for over 6 weeks and Teleblend can't fix the issue or is unwilling to even look into it, you can call the manager that handles this kind of issues.

His name is Robert, have your teleblend support reference ready and dial 1-888-628-4669 and dial 123 as the extension (there is no prompt, this is a silent option).

Robert his the top manager in charge of all the Level 3 engineers that work on technical issues.